Requirements for Residency
- I understand that Inside Out Recovery is for men only, who are 18 years of age or older.
- I agree to follow all Rules and Regulations, and I will be respectful and courteous to others at all times.
- I understand that Inside Out Recovery has a zero tolerance standard for drug and alcohol use.
- I understand that Inside Out Recovery does not house Sex Offenders or Violent Crimes Offenders; therefore, I confirm that I am not required to register with the Sex Offender Registry or the Violent Crimes Offender Registry.
I understand that Inside Out Recovery is a smoke, vape, and tobacco free facility.
- I am willing to participate in a highly structured program.
- I understand that each person in the program plays a significant role in the day to day operations of the facility. Therefore, I will do my part of the house chores as assigned by the staff.
- I agree that accountability is essential for recovery and positive life change; therefore I will remain accountable at all times, including my financial activities and my time.
- I understand that Inside Out Recovery’s purpose is to help me safely transition back into society, therefore I am willing to invest one to two years to successfully complete the program.
If you are in agreement with the above statements and would like to apply for residency, then you can Click Here for an application.
Or you may request one through the mail at
Inside Out Recovery
1408 East Hendrix Street
Brazil IN 47834
Six Key Areas Of Focus
My Spiritual Life: Our relationship with Jesus Christ, puts everything into perspective. Our spiritual journey includes; Conviction, Surrender, Confession, Repentance, Prayer, Quiet Time, Bible Reading, Worship, Church Attendance, Bible Studies, and serving others. And we will begin to seek to answer the age old question; “What on earth am I here for?”
My Recovery Plan: Our personal recovery plan includes Celebrate Recovery and The Quest for Authentic Manhood to help us step away from our addictive and dysfunctional behaviors as we learn how to live life from a biblical perspective.
My Home & Family Life: Strengthening family ties and removing the walls of separation is another key component to your Personal Plan. You will be encouraged to write letters, call and talk with your family to begin the process of repairing broken relationships where possible.
My Work, Career and Educational Plan: We will start taking significant and measurable steps to move toward your ideal career goals. We will evaluate your basic skills and examine your uniqueness in Christ.
My Social Life & Relationships: We will evaluate all your relationships, learn to set clear boundaries, and to attract safe people.
My Health, Wellness & Fitness Plan: We will learn to incorporate proper nutrition and physical fitness into the daily habits and routines of our life. And last but certainly not least we will have fun and enjoy the process of rebuilding our lives together.
Life Can Pull Us In All Directions
Life is confusing enough… But when you are in the process of rebuilding your life after the wreckage of a drug or alcohol addiction or carrying the stigma of being an ex-felon—Life can seem overwhelming.
The question then becomes— How do you begin the process of rebuilding your life?
At Inside Out Recovery, we begin the process of rebuilding, by focusing on six key areas of life and prioritizing them in order of importance (see left panel). With these six areas, we develop a “Personal Recovery Plan” based on the unique needs of each of our residents.
The rebuilding process begins with our relationship with Jesus Christ. A strong spiritual foundation is essential to an effective program of recovery and because of this foundational belief, Inside Out Recovery employs Christian principles and sound biblical instruction.
Our Program Includes:
- Celebrate Recovery
- The Quest for Authentic Manhood
- Winning at Work and Home
- The Great Adventure
- The Purpose Driven Life
- Safe People
- Bible Studies
- Anger Management
- Financial Responsibility
- Being a Dad Who Leads
- Volunteer Opportunities
Understanding Our Program
Inside Out Recovery is a highly structured program and is only for those who have the desire, willingness, and ability to change. Our residential program consists of five phases and requires one to two years to complete.
We encourage each resident to make a one-year commitment to complete phases One through Four of the residential program and then make the final transition back into the community during their second year of residency.
The average length of residency is eighteen months.
The Five Phases of Residency are:
The Entry Phase – (Weeks 1 through 4)
The Foundation Phase – (Weeks 5 through 16)
The Development Phase – (Weeks 17 through 36)
The Growth Phase – (Weeks 37 through 52)
The Transition Phase – (Weeks 53 through 104)
At Inside Out Recovery, we are not ashamed of our scars, our wounds, or our failures because we believe that God can cause them to be a source of strength and understanding as we quit telling ourselves lies and embrace honesty with God, ourselves, and others.
And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love Him, who have been called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28, NIV).