The Great Adventure
Rediscovering the adventure of life
Join the Great Adventure
Life should be an adventure, but too often it seems tiring, even boring. The Great Adventure challenges you to break free from the bondage of boredom and begin the great adventure that God has uniquely designed for you. A required component of this study is “Servants by Design,” an online personality assessment that will help you understand your natural strengths and the environments in which you thrive.
1) Our Creator desires for us to live a meaningful adventure.
2) Many men often miss this spirit of adventure in their lives; others lose it somewhere along life’s journey.
3) Men need ongoing adventure “to stay alive!”.
4) An adventuresome man lives differently than others who blindly plod onward.
Welcome to the Great Adventure
Welcome to the Great Adventure! If you’re like most men, it’s easy in the frenzy of constant pressure and relentless responsibilities to lose your way. When we do, a life-numbing routine often replaces life-giving dreams. And when it does, the adventure and excitement of what my life means and where it’s going becomes harder and harder to define.
Can life be an adventure again? Absolutely! And over the next 20 weeks, you will not only find out how, but ways that are within every man’s reach. In fact, in these sessions we will have together, you will learn:
- How to live wisely with the end in mind
- How to develop a satisfying, personal mission for your life
How to deal with unfinished business
- How to regain a sense of forward momentum for your life
- How to find your road to significance
- How to enlist teammates that get you there
- How to discover the best practices of successful men
How to beat boredom and other opponents of Authentic Manhood
- How to focus your life
How to leave a legacy in your life that blesses others
- And much more!
One of the special features of The Great Adventure is that you will have the opportunity to also discover your unique design. This dynamic personality inventory, along with several sessions of instructions, will enable you as a man to better understand who you are, how you’re wired, and the unique way you enjoy and engage the world. Thousands of men have found this tool to be both eye-opening, difference-making, and life-changing. It allows you to see yourself, others, and your world as never before in a new and exciting way.
So are you ready for a change? Are you ready to pull your head up to catch a glimpse of just how much more there is out there for you? If so, you’re ready for the Great Adventure. Welcome aboard!
- Starting the Great Adventure
- Questions Every Adventurer Must Face
- Pausing to Process
- The Adventurer’s Wiring
- The Adventurer’s Sacred Oath
- Taking the Great Adventure Out of This World
- Every Man’s Adventure with Eternity
- Refocusing My Life for Adventure
- Being Advised of Adventure Busters, Part 1
- Being Advised of Adventure Busters, Part 2
- One of History’s Best Great Adventurers
- Your Unique Design
- Evidence of Our Unique Design, Part 1
- Evidence of Our Unique Design, Part 2
- Understanding Your Servants by Design Profile, Part 1
- Understanding Your Servants by Design Profile, Part 2
- Writing Your Personal Mission Statement
- Design Encouragements
- How to Be a Great Adventurer
- Final Thoughts
Be very careful, then, how you live–not as unwise but as wise, making the most of every opportunity, because the days are evil. Therefore do not be foolish, but understand what the Lord’s will is.
(Ephesians 5:15-17, NIV)
The Great Adventure is for men only. Call to find out when the next class will be scheduled. Call Kevin at 812-251-6194 for more information.